• We provide SME Business Counseling and
Training and Tailored Capacity Building
Training programs, amongst others: Grass
root Management, Business growth, Business
Planning, Value Chain Development,
Farming as a Business. The training
department can tailor-make any training
upon request. Trainings are conducted by
FIT staff or external trainers.
• We arrange for events that allow
Organizations to have Information
Exchange, Exposure Visits, Placements and
managing internships .
• We strengthen the social economic security
of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
and their households through business
trainings and sustainable market linkages.
Under the name INFOTRADE, FIT Uganda provides agricultural market information
using website, Short messaging services on
mobile phones, emails, radio programs, notice boards, newspapers etc.
We are empowering businesses by providing
trading information that offers analysis of
market information on product quality,
quantities, varieties, costs and times of delivery. In addition, the services offer trends watch, sector profiles, market updates,
periodical reports and commodity reviews. See
• We provide programme support in SME Business Capacity Building and Project Management, SME Business Facilitation, SME Access and Entry Market Strategies assessment and undertake feasibility studies and Market Research for public and private market opportunities.
• We have built remarkable experiences in
Value Chain Analysis and facilitation of market linkages and chain developments.
• Conceptual Development and Design of
• Project implementation, monitoring, control andEvaluation
• Managing Funds on behalf of international